Hey everyone! So I know you all love Mac n’ Cheese, and who doesn’t love a nice cold brew? So what happens when you mix the two together? You get one of the best tasting things I’ve ever F****** had the pleasure of putting into my F****** mouth. It’s that good that I had to use profanity twice in that sentence. Without further ado, here is the mouthwatering recipe for Beer Mac and Cheese.
16 ounce box of pasta
3 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of German Pilsner-Style Beer (or honestly whatever beer you really love)
1 cup of cream
4 ounces of cream cheese
8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Boil the pasta until cooked then drain and set aside
2. Melt butter in a clean pot and add flour; mix until it forms a paste
3. Pour in your beer selection, then cream and finally the cream cheese
4. Stir until melted and bring to a low boil
5. Add in both types of cheeses and stir until melted
6. Add pasta to the pot (or in a separate serving bowl if preferred)
Optional (but let’s be real, this is necessary): top with more cheese and sea salt for extra flavor.
Finally, grab a cold brew and enjoy eating your F****** amazing Mac n’ Cheese!